What are other people saying :

"can highly recommend - this course has re-ignited my interest in the piano after a 30 year lay-off - my sincere thanks to robin "

"I have being using this course for about 6 months. it is brilliant. The best self teach piano course on the web. I have tried most of them, so I know. The Blues and Jazz section are fantastic. "

"excellent!! am defo going to buy this e book! will soon be able to video myself playing piano too! VJC "

"This is a fantastic piano course! I love it."

"I just bought this course because it seemed an absolute bargain!.. & it doesn't look like I'm going to be disappointed. So far I've just decided to sit back and watch the entire course all the way through before sitting down to put it into practice, and I'm up to book 7: ADVANCED BLUES. Robin's friendly and relaxing Irish accent really puts you at ease and makes you want to learn, and I can't wait to tuck in 2morrow!! A BUMPER course for less than the price of a single one2one piano lesson!! :)"

"I have been with this course for over six months it really does work,Robin is a really first rate teacher and I cant emphasis how this method takes some of the mystery out of piano playing.try it you cannot lose"

"Can I just say that was absolutley fantastically well done! "

Alternatives

If you want something very different from the traditional piano lessons try one of these three top performers : Rocket Piano , Pure Pitch Method, Piano by Pattern.